Qualifications for all RDCI Workers: Christians who are in places responsibility in the church are required to examples in faith, conduct and business affairs. One of the best ways to present Christ to the people of our community is by maintaining a high standard for workers. The following guidelines will be required of any person who works in any of the various departments of Right Direction Church International.
- Must be a tithing member of RDCI and have completed our membership class
- Must complete this application for one of our RDCI Helps Ministries
- Must be submissive to the Pastors and leaders at RDCI
- Must live a separated and habit-free Christian life.
- Must have your home life in order
- Must be faithful to attending regular church services
Volunteer Application Process
- Complete and submit a volunteer application
- Upon approval you will be contacted by the ministry leader to schedule your ministry orientation and three (3) observation times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Donna Haire, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
I have read the above qualifications and are in complete agreement with them. I pledge to keep them to the very best of my ability. I completely understand that failure to comply to any of the above is grounds for dismissal.